Welcome to The Hyde Park Boutique
Welcome to Hyde Park Boutique Hotel, one of the top rated properties in London for best value for money!
Set in a historically listed Victorian building close to Queensway’s shops, restaurants and bars, Hyde Park Boutique Hotel in Bayswater has a quiet residential location for all types of guests from solo business travellers to couples and families. Located close to many transport links and attractions, the elegant Hyde Park Boutique Hotel is a 3-star property set next to Hyde Park, Paddington Station and Buckingham Palace.
The Hyde Park Boutique Hotel combines Victorian architecture with ultimate comfort for its guests.
- The hotel offers modern rooms decorated in minimalist style and equipped with heating, TV, free Wi-Fi and a writing desk and coffee/tea makers and an electric kettle.
- Each rooms comprise private bathrooms appointed with a walk-in shower and free toiletries.
- Guests can make use of evening reception, ironing service and porter service to help with luggage aside from a baggage storage in the hotel.
- Guests can enjoy a tasty continental breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant.
- The hotel has a 24-hour front desk.
Nearest Attractions & Entertainment
Well placed for enjoying London’s famous attractions, the hotel Hyde Park Boutique Hotel is close to Lancaster Gate subway station as well as the Kensington palace and museums in London. You’ll find many international restaurants within easy walking distance. Notting Hill’s trendy bars and world famous Portobello Road Market are close by too, as are Oxford Street’s shops.
- Buckingham Palace is a 20-minute Tube ride from nearby Queensway Underground Station.
- Paddington is a 10-minute walk away, with direct trains to Heathrow Airport.
- Westminster Borough is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, parks and theatre.
- The hotel is 1100 meters away from Portobello Road Market, Notting Hill and Kensington Gardens.
- Hire a boat on the Serpentine Lake, view the artworks in Serpentine Gallery or marvel at Kensington Palace.
- Hyde Park Boutique Hotel is within a 20-minute drive to London City airport.
Popular Landmarks Near
- Hyde Park (1.3 km)
- Buckingham Palace (3.3 km)
- Piccadilly Circus (3.5 km)
- Trafalgar Square (3.9 km)
- Big Ben (4.4 km)
- Houses of Parliament (4.4 km)
- London Eye (4.6 km )
- Tower of London (7.3 km)
- Wembley Stadium (8.1 km)
- O2 Arena (13 km)
Historic charm and sleek contemporary style
The Central Park Collection guest rooms are all individually decorated and combine sumptuous fabrics, deep upholstery and an eclectic mix of contemporary art and sleek furnishings that complement this historic building’s classic Victorian townhouse architecture.
GREAT FOOD AND EXCITING LOCATIONS
All our Central Park Collection hotel is the centre of the South West’s thriving foodie scene which is characterised by its abundance of locally sourced food ingredients and drink, including a growing selection of craft beers and ciders.
About Central Park Collection
Central Park Collection offer a careful selection of four luxury and urban hotels located in the superb central locations in London. When we say central we mean central. Each hotel we bring before you has a strong identity that is closely connected to its location, the fabric of the building and the guest experience.Read more
find your reservation
Do you have a booking number instead of an account?
Enter your details here.